Events in Downtown River, Rocky River, Ohio. Downtown River Holiday Walk, Rocky River Fall Arts Festival, Prayers from Maria Sunflower Wine Festival and more!
JOIN US FOR THE 9TH ANNUAL DOWNTOWN RIVER HOLIDAY WALK, A UNIQUE HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
Stroll through Downtown River and enjoy...
South Detroit Road
- Sapphire Pear - balloon artist, treats
- Sweet Melissa’s - food tasting
- Mellow Mushroom - food tasting
- One World Shop - kids' crafts, decorate your own ornament
- Timan Window Treatments - Toys for Tots drop off
- Once Upon a Time - Kid’s Rock with Jesse Friedberg, Interactive Music Experience at 1pm, 2pm and 3pm
- M bakery - free face painting and cookie samples
Beachcliff Market Square
- Style Loop - Candy Cane Hunt for savings
- First Watch - food tasting
- Live Reindeers in the alcove (next to Planet Fitness)
- Al Pita - Food Tastings
- Erie Island Coffee - trunk show with Noonday Collections fair trade
- Burntwood Tavern - family photos with Santa and complimentary
- Key Bank - ice sculpture demonstration at 1pm
- Howard Hanna - Coats for Kids drop off
Old River Shopping Area
- Performance Stage – performance times posted by the stage
- Innuendo - pet and family photos with The Grinch
- Tartine Bistro - food tasting
- Rosso Gelato - food tasting
- Salmon Dave’s - food tasting
Plus face painting, balloon artist, pet photos with The Grinch, strolling carolers, kid’s crafts, sing-a-longs and more!
JOIN US FOR THE 8TH ANNUAL DOWNTOWN RIVER HOLIDAY WALK, A UNIQUE HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
- Toys for Tots Drive at Timan Custom Window Treatments
- Face Painting at Wine & Design
- FREE Horse drawn carriage rides
- Holiday ice sculptures throughout Downtown River
- Sales and special promotions from Downtown River merchants
- Food tastings from Downtown River restaurants
- Luminaria Kits for Light Up River at The Perfect Bride
- Rocky River High School Brass Band and Choir
- Kids and pet photos with the Grinch at Innuendo
- Strolling Dickens Carolers
- Live portraiture painting by renowned dog portrait painter James Ruby at River Gallery
- Family photos with Santa at Erie Island Coffee
- Kettle Corn at the corner of Detroit Road and W 192nd
- Balloon artist, specialty holiday cocktails and treats for dogs at Sapphire Pear
- Find hidden candy canes throughout the store for discounts and enjoy homemade candy, apple cider mimosas, balloons, and more at The Style Loop
- Karaoke at MAISON by Paysage
The 7th Annual Downtown River Holiday Walk is Saturday, December 5, 2015. Come Home For The Holidays!
Get your tickets today for Cleveland's premier summer event, The Sunflower Wine Festival, on July 12th on Old Detroit Road in Rocky River!
Don't miss this much-anticipated day of fine wines, craft beer, gourmet food, and live music, all to benefit the most promising children's glioma brain tumor research.
Dance the evening away to Monica Robins & The Whiskey Kings, Faith & Whiskey, and The Breakfast Club, while catching up with friends in the heart of Rocky River.
Visit www.PrayersfromMaria.org to purchase garden wristbands, which include ten pours from the wine and craft beer gardens, for $40 ($50 day of event), and additional 10 pours for only $10.
A limited number of VIP wristbands, allowing access to exclusive VIP tent with open bar and food, are available for $100.
Street festival runs from 4:00pm until 11:30pm and is open to the public. Wine and beer gardens are open from 4:00pm to 9:00pm.