Get ready to sample fine wines and craft beers and rock the night away at the 2015 Sunflower Wine Festival on July 11th from 4:00pm until 11:30pm on Old Detroit Road in Rocky River.
The best part? Your purchase supports groundbreaking research into deadly children's glioma brain tumors.
- The Wine and Beer Gardens are open from 4:00pm - 9:00pm, with street cash bars and live music until 11:30pm.
- Live music from Austin Walkin Cane and the Boxcar Riders, Billy Likes Soda, and Sunset Strip, featuring Billy Morris.
- Delicious food choices from River Dog Cafe, Manna Food Truck, Dewey's Pizza and Salmon Daves!
- Wristbands are $45 presale/$50 at-event, and entitle purchaser to ten 2 oz. pours of wine or ten 4 oz. pours of craft beer (or combination thereof) between 4:00pm and 9:00pm.
- Those with wristbands will also receive $2 off each drink purchased at the street bars.
- VIP wristbands are $125 and entitle purchaser to access to exclusive VIP tent, with open bar and food, in addition to wine and beer gardens; Limited quantities sold.
- All wristbands are picked up the day of the event at the festival check-in.
- You must be 21 years of age to purchase wristbands and to enter the wine and beer gardens, and you must have a wristband to enter the gardens; Wristband purchases are non-transferrable.
- Final online pre-purchase price includes a mandatory processing fee.
- All sales final; No refunds; Festival takes place rain or shine.